Monday, February 6, 2012

Whats new?!

Such a sad blogger I am!

Since my last post 2 years and 3ish months ago ::gasp::
I've managed to:


  • ditch my abusive fiancee

  • find a new place to live w/a cool roomate

  • loose 95lbs total

  • reunite with the "one that got away"

  • almost finish Knitty's Beatnik sweater (sleeve/seaming/collar tbd)

  • get knocked up (due 7/29)

  • finally quit smoking


And that about brings us current.
In the works... I have to move in April, so me and Baby Daddy (BD) can start our own home together for the Bean (baby on the way). That should be an interesting adventure at 6 months preggers. But I'm really looking forward to it.

In knitting news, I'll try to finish Beatnik but it's really on the back burner since I knit it tight as incentive to keep loosing weight. Weight loss is completely out of my field of concentration right now. My BFF is 4 months ahead of me on this whole baby thing.. so I'll be knitting for her little one till we find out the sex of Bean.

Thats all I got for now..

No comments: