Friday, November 6, 2009

My Review of Injinji Tetratsok Nuwool Outdoor Quarter Socks

Originally submitted at REI

Comfortable over a wide temperature range, these quarter-height "toe socks" help prevent blisters with a seamless design that protects each toe.


Blister Stopper

By WalkItOut from Greater Philadelphia, PA on 11/6/2009

 

4out of 5

Gift: No

Fit: Feels true to size

Pros: Blister stop, Wicks Away Moisture, Good Design, Comfortable, Regulates Temperature Well

Cons: Wears Quickly, Pills easily

Best Uses: Walking, Working Out, Hiking

Describe Yourself: Frequent Exerciser

Totally fixed my issue with blisters on my pinky toe. These are really comfy, and while I haven't worn any holes in them I am a little concerned about the pilling in high friction areas that started with the first use.

(legalese)

No comments: