Friday, December 21, 2007

Knit the Knits, Purl the Purls??

Alrighty.. I figured out how the stiches decrease, and where the pattern repeats. But this whole... "knit the knits and purl the purls" as they appear instructions have me confuzzled. I could call a fellow knitter whom Ive just met online, but I have supreme faith in the internet to answer my knitterly woes.. as of yet I have not learned this commonplace instruction(i assume). Plus, its I kinda feel some type of way about calling someone Ive never met for help. Im sooo not going near a shopping center, even armed w/a 30% off coupon to purchase some book of answers... If you happen to land on this blog and know what I'm talking about.. share!


mighty Yahoo! answers to the rescue...
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061223103650AAhkmer

in short, kniting knits and purling purls = stockinette stich..derrr

1 comment:

maguidhir said...

I just started the Brea Bag tonight, and I wasn't quite sure what that meant either, so thanks for answering my question :)